"SIT LIKE A LADY"
O n e k i n g t o a n o t h e r …
The (Un)Official Hocus Pocus Drinking Game!
SISTERS! Behold! You have tumbled upon THE GREATEST drinking game that has ever been created. Now grab your broom, your favorite alcoholic beverages, and your best friends…because it’s time to watch “Hocus Pocus” and get terribly drunk.
You’ll need the following:
- Beer at least a 24-pack to make it through the movie.
- Fireball Whisky
Here are the rules - you must drink whenever:
- Someone says Thackary Binx’s name (either Thackary or Binx).
- Binx talks about his sister Emily.
- Winnie says “SISTERS”.
- Winnie smacks/hits/shoves one of her sisters.
- The sisters cast a spell together.
- Winnie does magic or casts a spell.
- Someone makes fun of someone else for being a virgin.
- Sarah flirts with a boy.
- Mary barks at a child.
- The sisters sing or dance.
- When the bullies call Alex “Hollywood”.
- Max says something flirty to Allison.
- Binx says something sarcastic or snarky.
- Sarah honks the horn on the bus.
- Binx dies and comes back to life.
- The sisters say “Master!”
- Billy Butcherson loses a body part (head, fingers..etc.)
- Allison opens the Book to look for a spell.
- Each time Billy Butcherson insults Winnie.
- Winnie sucks the life from Max.
Only one person drinks when:
- If you’re a virgin you must drink when Max lights the black flame candle. (see also special rules No. 1.)
- Each time Mary smells a child, the youngest person in the room MUST drink.
- When Sarah is singing “Come With Me Children” the youngest person in the room MUST chug their drink before the song is over.
- When someone calls Winnifred old or a hag, the oldest person in the room must drink.
- When Mary explodes and turns into dust, the youngest person in the room gets to decide who takes a shot of Rum.
- When Sarah explodes and turns into dust, the oldest person in the room gets to decide who takes a shot of Rum.
*Special Rules* Everyone must drink during these special scenes:
- When Max lights the black flame candle everyone must pour some of their drink into a cup and anyone who’s a virgin MUST drink this “witches brew”. If no one is a virgin, then you’re all just a bunch of drunk sluts and everyone must drink the witches brew.
- When Max makes the “Burning Rain of Death” everyone must take a shot of Vodka.
- When Winifred says “It’s all just Hocus Pocus” then everyone drinks the person to their lefts drink.
- When the sisters have their “Calming Circle” everyone must sit in a circle and drink until they feel calm.
- When Winnie and her sisters sing “I Put A Spell On You” everyone must sing along…if you miss a lyric or mess up you must drink until the song is over. If you sing it perfectly choose one person to take a shot of Tequila. If everyone messed up the song, then everyone takes a shot of Tequila. No exceptions.
- When Max burns the sisters in the kiln, everyone must take a shot of Fireball Whiskey. No exceptions.
- When Winnie explodes and turns into dust everyone takes a shot of rum.
And that’s it! Game over! Did you win? Or did you all end up like this:
I must play this.
Rinko Kikuchi for Jalouse China December 2013 by Jumbo Tsui
after reblogging this i opened up a card my great aunt gave me it has money in itIt could be a complete coincidence but I reblogged this yesterday and toda I fouund $40 at the fruit maket
when you got nothing you got nothing to lose
I got a job after reblogging this !
Just got a job
Eva Green, photographed by Rankin for Rankin’s F*CK Y*U.
[40/100] → scarlett johansson